As a business owner, it is agreeable that one of the most important aspects is satisfying the needs of customers, and with that, all the elements that make it a success need to be employed.
It can be quite a daunting task, seeking and finding the right logistics company, and mostly one that accommodates your business goals and patterns. In Nigeria, it is close to being an impossible task, trying to get a reliable logistics partner that also offers bespoke services along the line of the supply chain business.
To simplify the search for the best logistics in Nigeria, here is a list of the top 10 in no particular order;
1. Jumia: Jumia began operations in Nigeria in 2012, before spreading to other African countries like Egypt, Morocco, Ivory Coast, Kenya, and South Africa. The company has been a frontier model for others in recent times, boasting of a wide coverage across the states and cities in the country. Although they launched with an e-Commerce platform, their operations have spread across various supply chain aspects.
2. Speedaf Express: Speedaf is a fast, safe and reliable logistics and supply chain company, which delivers quality services to clients and customers. Offering various business development packages in terms of logistics, storage and supply chain, the company has been established in various cities across Nigeria and holds a booming market across Africa as well. In Nigeria, Speedaf is situated in Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Delta, and 19 other states as well as 95 pickup and drop-off sites, banking on the bedrock of quality service which includes but is not limited to Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Warehouse management, and E-Commerce.
3. Red Star Express (Fed Ex): Red Star is a licensee of Fed-Ex Express Corporation, another global logistics brand, with representations across different continents and states. As a partner company, Red Star also largely provides quality solutions, with about 150 offices across the country, and more in new territories. With over 29 years in business, their services include Logistics, Freight, Outsourcing, Supply Chain Management, E-Commerce Logistics Solutions, and others.
4. UPS: This Company is one of the few global logistics brands that have been in business within the country for a long period since the introduction of the logistics and supply chain business in Nigeria. They are situated across the country and in major states such as Benin, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and Lagos.
5. DHL: As an international brand, DHL has been handling packages in Africa since the 70s before spreading into main territories such as Nigeria. With expertise, they have covered a wide range of the supply chain process, with good representation on these soils, and a solid reputation of experience in the business.
6. GIG Logistics: GIG creates the benchmark for Nigerian-owned logistics companies, which have a fair representation across the nation. The company which began in 2012, has recorded a few years of delivering services to clients and customers in the aspect of logistics, freight forwarding and others. Their branches are also largely spread across the country.
7. Courier Plus: As another Nigeria-founded company, Courier Plus is doing quite well for itself, establishing its presence in a few states across the country. They have been moving with the speed of light in their operations, and to that, they have been placed among the top logistics companies in Nigeria.
8. ABC Cargo Express: Alongside their mobile transportation system, ABC cargo also has a large coverage across various cities in Nigeria. They have also been penetrating the other aspects of the logistics business with their solutions to individuals and companies.
9. Fortune Global Service: The list of top logistics companies in Nigeria cannot be completely exhausted without the addition of Fortune Global Service, which has been in the business for a while, with 5 established global offices across the world. They deal with several supply chain processes including forwarding needs.
10. Fenway Express: Fenway Express has established a presence across the country, making the company a reliable stop for major logistics needs. In major cities in Nigeria, Fenway Express has established a strong presence, meeting the needs of individuals and businesses that require the services of logistics partners.
Logistics companies are the new gold mine of the 21st century, and as it is a densely populated industry, there is also room for several low-quality service providers to mount the stage. However, with this list of top logistics companies in Nigeria, you are covered on where to get the best services and lasting solutions to your business needs.